Dr. Mojo Band: Videos & Venues
Videos of Dr. Mojo
- Treat Her Right
Hey, hey, hey, hey!
- I'm Tired
A Savoy Brown tune.
- Solo Loco
Gerry takes the Hammond B3 for a wild ride after Richard starts us off down the tracks with a cool Black Keys riff..
- The Shape I'm In
Dr. Mojo relish a tune by The Band
- I'm Qualified
Rocking out on a fine tune.
- Little by Little
The blues - 'a good woman feeling bad'.
- Show Me
We take on the classic Joe Tex tune.
A rocking blues instrumental from Albert Collins.
Venues we play
- The Boom Boom Room, San Francisco
- Biscuits and Blues, San Francisco
- JJ's Blues, San Jose
- Miss Pearl's Jam House, Oakland
- Peri's Silver Dollar, Fairfax
- Jazz and Blues by the Bay, Sausalito
- Union Square, San Francisco
- Maggie McGarry's, San Francisco
- Creekside Fridays, Tamalpais Valley
- Murf's Broadway Cocktail Lounge, Redwood City
- Main Street Brewery, Pleasanton
- Gentleman Jim's, Vallejo
- Cafe Van Kleef, Oakland
- Presidio Yacht Club, Marin
- Fort Mason Center, San Francisco
- Mighty Gallery, San Francisco
- The RockIt Room, San Francisco
- Grant and Green, San Francisco
- Bayview Boat Club, San Francisco
- Bogart's Tech Pub, Sunnyvale
- O'Neill's, San Mateo
- The Bistro, Hayward
- Ireland's 32, San Francisco
- The Black Rose Pub, Santa Rosa
- The Round Up Saloon, Lafayette
- Club 23, Brisbane
- The Blue Chalk Cafe, Palo Alto
- Lou's Pier 47, San Francisco
- Rouge Night Club, San Francisco
- Old Princeton Landing, Half Moon Bay
- Henfling's Tavern, Ben Lomond
- Half Moon Bay Brewing Company, Half Moon Bay
- The Baltic Joint, Point Richmond
- The Warehouse Bar & Grill, Oakland
- Jasper O'Farrell's, Sebastopol
- Downtown Joe's, Napa
- 7 Mile House, Brisbane
- Handles, Pleasanton
- The Fog Bank, Capitola
- E. J. Phair, Pittsburg
- Smoking Pig BBQ, San Jose
- Monaghan's on the Hill, Oakland
- The Surf Spot, Pacifica
- McGovern's, San Mateo
- The Starry Plough
- The Mojo Lounge, Fremont
- The Huddle, Fremont
- R Place, Livermore
- Birdland Jazzista, Oakland
- O'Malley's, Mountain View
- Piacere, San Carlos
- Joe's Bar, Boulder Creek
- Vinnie's Bar, Concord
- The Longboard Bar, Pacifica
- Devil's Canyon Brewery, Belmont
Good places to visit
- Blue Bear School of Music
- Several of us are graduates of the Blue Bear School of Music, the best rock music school in the Bay area.
- H.E.A.R. - Hearing Education and Awareness for Rockers
- Hearing protection for rockers and concert-goers. Supported by Pete Townsend, Lars Ulrich and many others. Recommended.
- As they say themselves, a veritable pantload of information on San Francisco's surprisingly lively blues scene...